Saturday, December 22, 2007

TO AIN WITH LOVE

THIS IS AIN'S COMMENT VIA EMAIL.


Congratulations on REMERON award! That's why i said youre' the greatest sister that i have. Don't forget to belanja me as well ya..heh heh..

Where's the comment column? i cannot find it or maybe i'm not IT at all la.. but i'll try my best to create my own blog.

Or it's okey, I can make a comment here.. i give 4 stars for the blog.(I never give full marks, esp to my students.. but 99% is as best as 100% and 4 stars is as best as 5 stars. I like it so much and i want to make one for myself.

Now i know what happen to you ..for sth you may not inform me directly... eg; the remeron award. So that we can keep in touch even without informing....

Ok sis, keep on a good work. GOOD LUCK!!


Your sister,
the dot dot dot .......
(he he he... just teringat zaman dulu-dulu.. tp bukan nama glamour tau!!)
AIN, WHATEVER IT IS YOU ARE THE FIRST PERSON WHO KNOWS THE EXISTENCE OF MY BLOG... OF COURSE AFTER ABG AZRUL, NINA, ZAHRA, MYRA & EL WHO KEEP SEEING ME TYPING FOR THIS BLOG LA. I JUST HOPE WE CAN SHARE AS MUCH AS WE DID!
Hope Ain & Asri can also have your own blog.. An & Farah, Ami & Sakina, Jiha & Apit as well. It's going to get us even closer!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Ain, you can give your comment using 'any OpenID'. Leave blank the URL